Terms & Conditions
Containers shall not to be moved once deposited by Elizenz Ltd.
1. (a) That the waste material is of such nature that the regulations issued by the Secretary of State under the Deposit of Poisonous Waste Act 1972 (herein after called the "Act") in force on the date of the removal of each loaded container exempt the waste material being removed from the provisions of the Act.
(b) that the required notice has been served under the provisions of Section 3 (1) of the Act on the required Authorities in the form required by Section 3 (2) of the Act covering the removal of each loaded container.
2. Customers warrant that with respect to each container ordered to be placed other than on private property the permission of the Highways Authority has been duly obtained under Section 31 of the Highways Act 1971, and Customers undertake that they will ensure that all conditions subject to which the afore said permission is granted shall be observed at all times in particular will secure that the container will be properly lighted during the hours of darkness.
The company will both be liable for any penalties or other liabilities arising as a result of the failure of the customer to comply with Section 31 of the Highway Act 1971. The company reserve the right to request supporting documentation from the customer relating to compliance with Council road permits and suspended bay authorisations. Responsibility for maintaining validity of said permits and authorisations and of keeping the company updated remain with the customer at all times.
3. Customers requesting or ordering vehicles delivering or collecting containers to leave the Public Highway must accept full responsibility for claims, damages or expenses we may thereby sustain whether as a result of damage to the vehicles themselves or containers or the property of customers or third parties or any personal injuries to the customers or third parties and will indemnify us against all claims, demands and costs howsoever arising.
4. Customers shall reimburse us in respect of any loss or damage to the containers whilst on hire to them from whatsoever cause the same may arise (fair wear and tear). They shall also fully indemnify us in respect of any claims for injury to persons or property arising out of the use of the containers whilst on hire to them howsoever the same may be caused or arise.
5. In addition customers undertaking to observe at all times the conditions subject to which the permission of the Highways Authority is aforesaid (including in particular the provision of lamps and traffic cones) if containers are sited anywhere else where they are likely to be a contributory cause of damage or injury to third parties during the hours of darkness, customers provide adequate warning lights on the containers and they shall ensure the safe loading of materials into the containers.
6. Skips can be hired for a maximum of 14 days.
7. Should the company become aware that customers have our containers and are not in compliance with the above terms and conditions of hire, we reserve the right to remove the container immediately without notice.
This statement explains Tanners Recycling’s policy regarding personal information collected about you on this website.
This statement covers Tanners Recycling’s use of personal information that is collected when you visit firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be asked to enter personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Tanners Recycling to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this statement. When using your personal information Tanners Recycling will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
Use and storage of personal information
In general, any information you provide to us will only be used internally within Tanners Recycling. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our records at any time.
This website is secure. Credit and debit card details are entered on a secured page and transferred using SSL
Cancellation & Refund Policy
If you need to cancel your skip we will fully refund your payment. If the skip has already been delivered and cancellation is requested we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover our diesel costs and expenses. Once you have started to deposit waste in the skip cancellation is not permitted.
If upon delivery of your skip you need to change the size we will replace the skip for an alternative size and either refund the difference or charge the balance depending upon whether the replacement was smaller or larger than the original booking. Once waste has been deposited in the skip there is no option to change the booking.